Teleperformance Group is the World's Biggest Provider for Customer Experience Management and Contact Center services with offices in all continents – present in 74 countries, 217,000+ employees, 265 different languages and dialects.
• Supporting customers via phone and email in French (technical support line of one of the biggest printer producers in the world);
• Troubleshooting and reporting technical issues;
• Supporting customers regarding computers and printers configurations;
• Working with other members of the team to proactively resolve issues;
• Superior written and verbal French communication skills (Native or near Native Speaker level);
• Proficiency in Spanish or English will be an asset;
• IT interests are most welcome;
• Relevant contact center work experience is desirable but not essential;
• At least high school degree;
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Contract of Employment and benefit package;
• Training & Development focus;
• Stable working hours Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00 or 10:00- 18:00;
• Multicultural work environment;
• Strong team spirit and friendly working atmosphere.
If you are interested in developing your career and would like to help others, send your resume by an email and attach a below given statement:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data attached in the job offer to be processed indispensably for the current or future recruitment process by Teleperformance Polska sp. z o.o. headquartered in Warsaw, 50 Domaniewska street, 02-672, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 item 922). I confirm the authenticity of data included in this application document”.
Wskazania lokalizacji mają charakter informacyjny i mogą być niedokładne.